- The simple but well-thought-out shape hides fascinating properties that are demonstrated by mastering the correct movement and the tension when pushing or pulling the object.
- It looks like you can turn the piece effortlessly several times, but intriguing challenges and some skill are required to accomplish the motion of continuously flowing flips and rolls.
- The secret is to learn the correct movement and the power of the tip – sometimes a gentle tip wins an intense push and gives most flips.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Stop in between the motion – a trick that requires perfect timing and reaction. You can catch the FlipIT in the vertical position using your finger or palm.
2. Throw it in the air– this trick requires quick hand movement because you need to get below the FlipIT to be able to throw it up.
3. Reverse the flip – catch it in the perfect timing and give it a tip in a reverse direction. The most important thing here is the correct power of the reverse push.
4. Spin it – you can spin FlipIT vertically or horizontally. The vertical spin is only doable with the Quad version (at least so far we haven’t managed to do it with the Hexo). Precise finger position when launching is the key to a successful spin.
- Material: ABS
- Weight: approx. 15g
- Color: silver, golden, black
- Package: 1 * Desk Kinetic Skill Flip Toy
Please allow slight measurement deviations due to manual measurement.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.