Cutting glass bottles is fun, easy and good for the environment. Are you looking for the perfect accessory for your home bar? Do you yearn to create unique decorative pieces for your home or to give as handmade gifts from the heart? Do you enjoy feeling that warm glow of pride when showing off your stuff and you hear, “wow, how did you ever think of that?!”
The Bottle Cutting Tool adjusts to fit round bottles with a circumference ranging from 43 to 102mm. Our bottle cutting process consists of 3 main steps: scoring, separating and finishing.
- Scoring Process: Insert a bottle into the Bottle Cutting Tool so that the cutting wheel lines up to the desired cutting location and adjust the screws until the tool grasps the bottle firmly but still allows it to easily turn. Engage the cutting wheel and rotate the bottle one complete turn ONLY. You will hear our signature “Click” once the rotation is complete.
- Separation Process: Place a separation tie on each side of the score line and pour alternating streams of boiling and cold water to stress the glass. The Bottle Cutting Tool can handle thick and thin bottles just fine however thicker glass may require more cycles of boiling and cold water to force the separation.
- Finishing Process: Your kit includes 3 sheets of sandpaper. This sandpaper will easily remove any sharp edge. We tend to cut bottles with attractive painted labels because preserving paper labels is a challenge. The variety of bottles is endless, and so are the projects you can create with the Bottle Cutter.
Please note the instructions above are a quick summary. Refer to the Instruction Manual included in your kit for safety and operational procedures.
- Weight: 680G
- Size: 23*23*7CM
- Color: Red, Black, Green, Yellow
- 1 Bottle Cutting Tool
- 2 silicone separation ties (fits all bottle sizes)
- 1 glass finishing tool
- 4 pieces of sandpaper
OUR 4 POINT CUSTOMER PROMISE：
- Tracking number for every order
- 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or Paypal
- We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection